Laser hair removal is faster, gentler, and safer than electrolysis. In electrolysis, a follicle is made inactive by an electric charge delivered by a sterile needle placed in it. It proceeds one hair at a time, which isn’t great for large areas. Laser hair removal may be fast, but you still have to give it time. For laser hair removal to work a hair must be growing. You’ll usually see results after four to six treatments. Your skin should shed all the targeted hairs in six to eight weeks.
- Noninvasive and nonsurgical
- Selective, targeting dark, coarse hair while sparing the surrounding skin
- Fast, each laser pulse lasting a fraction of a second
- Toning and conditioning, leaving you with softer, smoother skin
- Comprehensive in its ability to target large areas of hair
*Results and patient experience may vary.