About Laser Hair Removal

What Would You Do With All That Extra Time?

The average woman will spend an average total of 76 days of their life shaving, and men are not that far behind.

Laser hair removal can help you save time and money by allowing you the freedom from shaving and razor costs.

Popularity for laser hair removal is at an all-time high with more and more women and men opting for this solution.

How It Works

  • Laser hair removal is a very rewarding treatment, when done properly. Clarify has the experience and knowledge to take care of you, regardless where you want permanent hair removal.
  • The process begins with laser light being absorbed by the dark pigment in the hair. This generates heat that then kills the hair follicle. Only about 30% of the hair follicles are active at any one time. The other 70% are either in the resting or dormant phases. Thus a series of treatments are needed.

Treatment Options

Skin & Hair Types

We are able to treat all skin types and most hair colors. While certain colors respond better than others to treatments, it is a common misconception to think that all hair color in your body is the same. Most people have different shades in different areas and a thorough complimentary assessment by our consultants can help you determine the best option for you. Come and let our experts help you get on the path to a smoother, hair-free lifestyle!

Treatment Areas

We are able to treat almost all areas of the body for both men & women.

These include:

  • Arm & Underarms
  • Legs
  • Back
  • Bikini Area
  • Face
  • and many more

Additional Details

  • Brand of Laser:Unknown

    Send a Message to Clarify By Kimberly Finder MD

    Your request has been submitted successfully.

    building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

    Claim This Listing