WHY GET LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
Laser hair removal is a revolutionary approach to long-term epilation of unwanted hair. Laser epilation is now used extensively as a clinical alternative to electrolysis. It is a non-invasive procedure which safely and permanently removes facial and body hair by effectively eliminating the hair from the follicle. It does this without damaging the delicate pores and structures of the skin while at the same time enhancing it.
We have two separate cooling systems, Cryogen and the Cool Air System by Zimmer, which provide you with more than one option to see which cooling system is most comfortable for you.
- Tired of shaving, tweezing, plucking, waxing, bleaching, threading
- Embarrassed of unwanted hair growth in areas where it’s obvious and unusual to have…
- Want to have a hair-free body including areas such as:
upper lip, chin, sideburns, unibrow, ears, neck, back of neck, underarms, arms, chest, stomach, buttocks, legs, bikini area, toes and fingers
- Tired of razor bumps, in-grown hairs, cuts, and five o’clock shadows on your face, neck, underarms.
- Want to better your Skin with our all in one Laser and Skin Rejuvenation treatment…
- It is NON-INVASIVE and it is TOTALLY SAFE!
It has changed my appearance and my self-esteem, let it change yours now…Don’t pay absurd amount of money priced by Doctors!
This is your chance now to start living a SMOOTH & HAIR FREE life!
PREPARING FOR LASER TREATMENT
- Avoid sun exposure, spray tanning, tinted-cream moisturizers for at least 8 weeks prior to first treatment and none at all throughout the treatment process
- Shave the area to be treated the night before or day of and do not use any lotions, creams, makeup, or deodorant on the areas the day of the appointment. (If using bleach or hair removal creams please cease a week before treatment)
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, plucking, and epilators for 4 to 6 weeks before treatment
- Check with your doctor if you are on any photosensitive topical and oral medication. If you are, consult with your doctor about the best way to proceed with laser treatments and also let us know. (WARNING: Some acne treatments may be photosensitive)
- If you have any history of medical conditions which you may question the safety of the laser treatment on your body, consult with your physician first.
- If using a topical anesthetic cream, please apply 45 minutes before treatment and cleanse the area of any remaining cream before treatment
- Immediately after treatment there should be erythema (redness), follicular edema (swelling of the follicle), and possibly pruritus (itching). The symptoms can last from 30 minutes to 3 days as treatments progress.
- Please wait two hours or until the irritation subsides to apply creams, makeup, deodorant, etc.
- Use sunblock (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of treatment
- Avoid picking, scratching and touching the treated area while it is irritated
- There are no restrictions on bathing except treat the skin gently, as if you had a sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
- Return to the office after at least two weeks of new growth in the area. For upper body follow up appointments will be scheduled 6 to 8 weeks after initial treatment; For lower body 8 to 10 weeks after first the appointment.
It may take 6 to 12 visits on average to permanently reduce hair in the treated area by 86% to 96%. Touch ups after completing necessary treatments should occur every 4 to 5 months for small areas and 5 to 6 months for large areas.